Sunday, October 14, 2007

film!

I had a great weekend!

Last night I went out with a bunch of friends to karaoke to celebrate a birthday! The dj had a bit of a crush on me and proceeded to try sitting in my lap four times. He also gave me a bunch of hot tamales ( the candy, people, watch those dirty minds ! )


And, I just got home from bowling ! I love bowling. I suck at it. But that is not why we go!


In the adventures of reading for the weekend, I finished The Sense and Sensibility Screenplays and Diaries by Emma Thompson. Which I loved. Now, I need to watch the movie again.


This afternoon while chilling in my pjs and resting from my 4am return from karaoke, I watched the Legend of 1900 which I had always wanted to see. Based on the monologue by Barrico. Unfortunately, this brilliant fable was so poorly told, I ended it thinking what a waste: of talent, of plot, of Tim Roth, of Ennio Morricone's exquisite music.

All of the ingredients, in the wrong order ( or something ) that should have made a delectable feast bland and unsettling.

I am now angry and frustrated and want them to try again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love S&S. So much. I watched it a couple of weekends ago and it made me all warm and squishy inside. :)