Sunday, December 17, 2006

nighttable

The Murder of Bindy MacKenzie - Jaclyn Moriarty

Every Book Its Reader: The Power of the Printed Word to Stir the World -Nicholas Basbanes

Causeway- Linden MacIntyre

The Gutenburg Elegies:The Fate of Reading in an Electronic Age--Sven Birkerts

The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing: Traitor to the Nation--M.T. Anderson

The Lighthouse--PD James

The View From Castle Rock- Alice Munro



Now I cannot wait until Christmas Holidays when I can finish all of them.

Off to see Eragon today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the Octavion book for a friend for Christmas and I look forward to the day in the future in which she'll let me borrow it! ;)

Anonymous said...

I think I am going to have to break down and buy the Munro book--The Gutenberg Elegies also looks good. I am looking forward to having time to read, too!!

Anonymous said...

I'm giving Octavian to my daughter for Christmas, which means I'll get to read it, too, . . . someday. Haven't heard of The Gutenburg Elegies, but it sounds interesting. I'll be looking forward to reading your thoughts about it.